IV NAD Therapy
IV NAD therapy can help several health conditions, anti-aging or used simply as a “brain reboot” for our very stressful lives.
What is NAD?
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, or NAD, was discovered in 1906. It is a coenzyme of vitamin B3 (niacin). NAD is found in all of the living cells of the body and it declines with age, stress, illness, toxins.
What is NAD function in the body?
It mediates calcium levels, regulates gene expression, anti-oxidant function, cellular energy production, DNA repair, turn on good genes cellular repair.
NAD+ is involved at the most basic cellular functioning and is one of the mitochondrial function enhancement methods you can use to maximize your physical and mental performance, general health and slow aging. Mitochondria is the cellular power house, the energy maker. As a result, many and probably most disease would benefit from maximizing the NAD+ levels
Benefits of NAD Include
- Increases energy production
- Improved focus and memory
- Improves metabolism
- Boosts skin collagen
- Increases telomeres
- Increase turnover of skin cells, younger skin
- Multiple sclerosis
- Improved muscular tone
- Mental clarity
- Eyesight and hearing
- Anti inflammatory
- Brain fog
- “Chemo brain”
- Parkinson’s disease
- Increased energy production at cellular level
- DNA repair:
- Gene expression like Sirtuins that help regulate certain metabolic pathways and genetic expressions, and they are NAD-dependent. They help to increase metabolism, decrease inflammation, extend cell life and prevent neurodegeneration.
- Cell signaling: Recent research is revealing that NAD+ and ATP may be what alerts our immune response when the cell is under stress, or when there is inflammation
- Counteract low NAD levels produces by age, diseases, stress, toxins, poor diet, alcohol, medications,, inflammation.
- Improved levels. of neurotransmitters affecting focus and memory as well as mood.
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep
- Improved exercise tolerance
How to supplement NAD+?
Oral formulations have not been shown to be effective for NAD+ supplementation. Some orally dissolvable tablets attempt to avoid the destruction of the NAD+ that otherwise would be processed through the digestive system. Still, the benefits are still questionable and the cost is most often higher than receiving the same dose of NAD+ via IV. As of now, the IV NAD+ is the most effective way to enhance NAD+ levels as it delivers the NAD+ directly into the blood stream and avoids degradation in the intestinal tract.
- Optimize mithochondria function and energy and oxygen utilization
- Improved cell function avoiding degradation or mass cell death
- Cellular repair
- Maintaining or improving cell and organ function
- Increases the function of neurons, protects the brain cell from damage, toxicity and death and promotes mitochondrial function
- For people with cognitive decline due to age, concussions, neurologic or medical conditions-NAD+ can protect against further damage and enhance current function of memory, vision, hearing and balance
Studies shown that the symptoms associated with discontinuation of use of drugs or alcohol, including cravings, are greatly improved by using IV NAD therapy within a few days.
The protocols for IV NAD for addiction last 10 days and use high NAD doses along with an amino acid combination.